Sunday, November 14, 2010

Another update: focus switch

I've decided to change the focus of my blog to become more personal. When you come to my blog now, you'll notice a change in the header. It now says that I'll be blogging on new things I'm learning about, and thoughts on work and life. This change reflects the change in my work. I no longer have the time to read as I used to about a variety of things. But I'm learning a lot about management and leadership in my new position. And I'd like a place to archive these thoughts.

If you happen to listen, I thank you for your time and attention. Do lend me some of your thoughts in return. I am always grateful!

4 comments:

RobinThailand said...

Nice. Looking forward to seeing what's going on in your life, and if you are going back to the bushes any time soon.

pragzz said...

Keep laughing! The bushes will blow you away! :-)

kaiser said...

nice to see you working on leadership.. it is the way forward for you pragnya, would love to see making and enforcing policies one day! ATB!

pragzz said...

@Kaiser...thanks. If might ask, who are you?? I assume we met at TEDIndia??