Friday, January 30, 2009

Next week, a special surprise


Check out your favorite talk on TED.com


So I'm going to TED next week. TED Long Beach 2009 will take place Feb 3-7, 2009. I've been dreaming about going to this conference forever...since several years ago when I watched my first TED talk and was hooked. Don't know what I'm talking about?? Go to the TED website and watch any of those talks. Be prepared to have your mind blown away.

I'm still not sure how I got in. Its a big fluke and a longer story, that you'll find out about on Monday, Feb 2. I'm also doing a live feed from a group blog, where a few of the attendees (the cooler bunch) will be blogging their thoughts. Since I will be a part of that group, I thought it would be nice if I could just feed those directly here.

I'm still not sure how this works, and I'm sure there will be quite a bit of malfunctioning. Wish me luck. I'm nervous, scared, and excited!

No comments: