1. Interesting Q&A session with popular development economist and author of "The End of Poverty", Prof Jeffrey Sachs
2. Diagnostics continue to be the bottleneck for most healthcare in the developing world. Therefore, it shouldn't be surprising that this particular cheap diagnostic test out of Vietnam is causing ripples.
3. Around a fifth of global science papers are now freely available online, a study finds, with Latin America and India leading the pack!
4. Ask a garbologist questions. Fascinating potential discussion and amusing writeup.
5. Belgium is considering resomation...would you want to be resomated after you die??