1. A BRILLIANT article on how to use social marketing effectively for non-profits (/NGOs).
2. The normally space-geek blog, the LaunchPad took the time to take it back to the basics and talk about the magic-makers and the joys of being creative-minded.
3. Oil Rigs have a second life as luxury hotels. I thought this was a super innovative idea, though the environmental footprint/impact does need to be thought through!
4. A proven easy way to save money; apparently it works.
5. The art of being a good neighbor, a beautiful story about community in action.