Monday, February 23, 2009
Time Magazine photographers have outdone themselves again. In the past couple of weeks, they've put out some powerful photoessays on a range of interesting topics. Here are some:
1. Can Change Come to Congo? By amazing photographer James Nachtway.
2. Happy 200th Birthday Darwin. A collection of photographs of Darwin and his work.
3. Spiritual Healing Around the World.
4. Portraits of Abraham Lincoln.
5. Slumdog Entrepreneurs. Real life entrepreneurs in the same slums (Dharavi) that the move was shot in (see picture above; photo credit: Daniel Beheruhak).
6. Healthcare in Tehran.