Monday, February 2, 2009

The TED Fellows and their blog


In 2007, TEDAfrica Fellow William Kamakwamba took the TED Community by storm. At 15, he had built a windmill generator from bicycle parts using a library book as a guide....this in rural Malawi.

So...somehow I got into the same category. I'm a TED Fellow (phew, finally I can tell you...it was secret until this morning!). Who knew I could be?? (well, other than my mom...thanks mom!). And if I could get in, so can you. Applications open on the 27th for TED Global Oxford, and TED India.

Anyways, the Fellows have a blog and I'm feeding the entire stream through Tworque this week, so that you can get all the voices beyond just mine. I'm not the most tech-savvy person (ironically!), so advance apologies for any issues. If you'd rather just subscribe to the blog directly, go here.

So that's it for this week. See ya next week!

(God, I'm SO scared to be excited!)

No comments: