1. The Harvard Admission Process: How Harvard gets its Best and Brightest
2. Outside of Romeo Dulaire, Alison Des Forges was the Rwandan Genocide's most outspoken critic. A wonderful role model for journalists. Read Slate Magazine's beautiful tribute to her.
3. 17 Career Lessons from IDEO's David Kelley.
4. Big Boys Do Cry: the Tears of Grown Men.
5. Is pub culture really destroying the Indian Fabric?? You may not know this but this past valentine's day brought this topic to the front. Hindu extremists are turning increasingly hostile towards the "modernization" of India and what it brings with it. This piece was in response to that.